Saturday 28 February 2015

Number Maze

This activity is more on fine motor skills development plus a pinch of number recognition.

Just get a hold of a mahjong paper, choose one number and write a trail of that number on the paper like a maze. Then fill the paper up with other numbers, and ask your child to trace the trail of that specific number using a tape.


I chose number 4 for Aishah as she sometimes get confused with the number. I have quite a nice fancy tape that I bought at Mr. D.I.Y., so I used that as the tape. I had to hold the paper still for Aishah to tape so that the paper won't crumple under the tape. On hindsight, I should have just taped the paper onto the floor. Aishah also cut the tape all by herself.


And we're done! Maryam also wants to help, so I let her do it using a masking tape. Easier to take off later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment