Thursday 4 December 2014

Alphabet Paper Plate Toss Game

The other day, I was in the mood of doing more learning activities, so after trying the number matching and addition game, I decided to do an activity involving alphabets. Saw this activity on the internet and tailored it to see whether Aishah has got her small and capital letters recognition right.

I took out some paper plates, cut out the center so that it became the shape of a ring, and wrote a capital letter on each of them. I chose the letters from Aishah and Maryam's names, just to familiarise them with the letters of their names. Then I took out the same number of paper cups and wrote the corresponding small letters on them. I then lined up the paper cups on the floor and let the fun begin!



I asked aishah to toss the paper plate to its corresponding small letter. Aishah hasn't really mastered the skill. It ended up being a paper plate drop instead of toss, hehe. Anyhow the kids enjoyed it and that's what matters alhamdulillah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment